WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW NOW ABOUT CANNABIS
The popularity of cannabidiol (also known as CBD) is exploding globally. People of all ages are using CBD for everything from anxiety to arthritis. If cannabis is outlawed in your state, is it legal to buy and use CBD?
LISTEN & LEARN ABOUT:
- What is CBD?
- What can you use CBD to treat?
- Can you legally buy and possess CBD?
- Can you transport CBD out of Canada? On an airplane? In a Porsche?
What is hemp-derived CBD? Find out in The Cannabis Catch-Up sponsored by Boveda, the leader in two-way humidity control for buds. Subscribe to the Boveda Cannabis YouTube Channel. Or listen to Lance Lambert’s insights liveevery Monday at 4:20 pm EST on The Todd Shapiro Show (SiriusXM Channel 168).
- Is cannabidiol (CBD) really non-psychoactive? (1:50)
- What are people treating with CBD? (2:05)
- If a person is “sober” or abstaining from mood-altering chemicals, should she also avoid CBD? (3:25)
- Can you use CBD as an “exit drug” from potentially addictive opioids, alcohol and nicotine? (3:55)
- Is Boveda distributed internationally? (7:43)
- Did Jamaica really ship medical cannabis to Canada? (12:08)
- What’s cannabis tourism? (12:45)
- How much cannabis can you carry on a flight out of LAX (Los Angeles International Airport)? Does cannabis have to be legal at your final destination? (15:00)
- Can you fly within Canada with cannabis now that it’s legal for adult-use? (16:45)
- Are there negatives to using edibles before your fly? (17:40)
- What’s the fastest-growing population segment to use CBD? (21:44)
- What states have medicinal cannabis reciprocity? (24:00)
- Will President Trump legalize cannabis? (26:00)