Boveda’s Lance Lambert is live in studio with Todd Shaprio. Now that it’s legal for adults to use cannabis recreationally throughout Canada, what’s changed?
LISTEN & LEARN ABOUT:
- How legalization has affected Canada’s cannabis black market
- How Health Canada’s strict testing truly benefits cannsumers
- Why mold growth should be worrisome to anyone consuming cannabis
- What’s up with the U.S. Farm Bill that’s legalizing hemp production nationwide? (And will recreational cannabis follow?)
Can you name which states in the U.S still prohibit cannabis use? Guess along on The Cannabis Catch-Up sponsored by Boveda, the leader in two-way humidity control for buds. Subscribe to the Boveda Cannabis YouTube Channel. Or listen to Lance Lambert’s insights live every Monday at 4:20 pm EST on The Todd Shapiro Show (SiriusXM Channel 168).
- Is green flowing in the streets throughout Canada since cannabis use was legalized there on October 17, 2018? (3:20)
- Does the black market still exist in Canada? (3:53)
- Are there downsides to Health Canada’s cannabis testing requirements? (6:37)
- How online cannabis sellers can guard against mold growth in buds with humidity control (FYI, CANADIAN PRODUCERS: Boveda solves your mold problem from curing to consuming.) (6:40)
- Does public consumption of cannabis in Canada vary from province to province? (FYI: for the most part you can consume cannabis wherever tobacco consumption is permitted.) (7:39)
- Do you need to declare cannabis when you enter Canada at a Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) checkpoint? Can you fly domestically with cannabis in Canada? (8:44)
- Do the laws about traveling with cannabis in the United States vary? (9:25)
- Why does legalizing hemp in the U.S. Farm Bill matter to cannabis legalization? (14:59)
- What’s the difference between hemp and cannabis? (15:20)
- FUN FACT: The over 65 crowd is the fastest-growing demographic segment embracing cannabis (23:10)
WHERE IN THE U.S. IS CANNABIS LEGAL?
FROM CURING TO SHIPPING: ADD BOVEDA HUMIDITY CONTROL TO YOUR CANNABIS PRODUCTION PROCESS
BOVEDA MAINTAINS A PRECISE MOISTURE LEVEL IN A CANNABIS CONTAINER TO:
- Prohibit mold growth
- Prevent moisture evaporation in flower, which preserves potency
- Protect the product you ship to cannsumers