How do you open a Boveda Humidor Bag?
Read the full blog post which includes: where to store a humidor bag, what if the bag is “puffed up” and if you can reuse a Boveda Humidor Bag. (Answer is yes!)
Overview: Opening a New Boveda Humidor Bag
- Unzip the bag using the plastic zipper, which will reveal a heat seal.
- Apply firm pressure to pull the opening of the bag apart to break the heat seal. (It might feel like you’ll rip the bag, but you won’t. Just give it a really good tug.)
- Run your finger up and down to separate the rest of the opening. Add cigars.
SMALL: A small Boveda Humidor Bag is easier to open. It opens more like a resealable bag of packaged snacks, granola, etc.
- Look for a notch on either side of the top of the bag. Starting at a notch, tear off the top of the bag.
- Pull the opposing top edges apart.
- Open the bag. Insert cigars.