Are we on the verge of McDispensaries now that recreational cannabis is legal in Canada and 10 states in the U.S. of A.? The franchise model of the dispensary is already popping up. Will there be a “Walmart of Weed”? (And do they need greeters?)
Will Franchising = Consistency = Trust-Worthy Flower?
Cannabis companies need to ensure quality doesn’t suffer when supplying more flower to more outlets. Quality is protected when cannabis companies cure, store and distribute buds at a consistent humidity level. MedMen is just one cannabis company taking humidity control seriously as it rolls out across the U.S. (17 locations and counting.)
Boveda keeps flower at a consistent RH level, which keeps cannabis safer. No mold growth. No evaporation. No loss of potency.
The Cannabis Catch-Up is sponsored by Boveda, the leader in two-way humidity control for buds. Subscribe to the Boveda Cannabis YouTube Channel. Or listen to Lance Lambert’s insights live every Monday at 4:20 pm EST on The Todd Shapiro Show (SiriusXM Channel 168).
PEELS & TORTILLAS MOLD. BOVEDA DOESN’T.
KEEP THE MOLD OUT OF CANNABIS. For years, cannabis fans have tried all sorts of ways to humidify dry marijuana—tortillas, orange peels, bread or other organics. Organics mold. Boveda doesn’t.
Boveda enhances—doesn’t change—flower’s flavor, aroma and effects. Boveda 2-way humidity control keeps cannabis at the optimal moisture level to prevent mold growth and retain your bud’s therapeutic benefits.
Take aways from this episode:
- Can I really use tortillas or bread to help keep my cannabis fresh? (2:21)
- How to roll the perfect joint (4:50)
- Are “craft cannabis” growers what’s hot for flower? (7:58)
- Can you change the color of your cannabis? (9:10)
- Why you should worry about mold and bud rot in “moonrocks”? Why mold in cannabis is dangerous. (9:46)
- Why boutique cannabis products like “cannagars” might never go mainstream (10:25)
- Is the “fast food” model of dispensaries here? (11:08)
- What’s the worst strain name you’ve ever heard? (12:55)